2018 Y Camp Information
March 1, 2018
Dear Sheriffs and Deputies,
We are excited about the upcoming ISSDA Camp! You have the opportunity to make a lasting impression on young people that will last the rest of their lives!
- AGAIN THIS YEAR ISSDA has added 25 additional campers and Y Camp has made extra beds available. The new spots are administered on a first come first serve basis. If you have campers your county would like to send, please contact the Y Camp office to reserve your spots as soon as possible. For example, if you would like to send two campers this year be sure to contact Y Camp as soon as you can to reserve their spots.
- ISSDA Camp is June 17- 23, 2018.
- Check in on Sunday 6/17 is 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Check out on Saturday 6/23 is 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Sheriffs/Deputies are responsible for transporting your camper to and from Y Camp.
- ISSDA Camp is for ages 9- 16 years old.
- Registration deadline is Friday, May 11th
- See enclosed registration form. You may scan and email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 515.432.5414 or mail to Y Camp, 1192- 166th Drive, Boone, IA 50036.
There are many children that could benefit from a week at camp. We focus on the values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility and there is so much more that children get from camp! Independence, new friendships and great fun are just a few to name. Use your local DARE program, school guidance counselors, or the Department of Youth and Family Services to find deserving children. It is also a tremendous reward to send a camper that came last year back for a second year!
If you have any questions please contact the Y Camp office at 515.432.7558 or via email to email@example.com
Thank you for all of your hard work,
Y Camp Staff
- 2018 ISSDA Registration Form
- To be completed and returned to Y Camp
- Parent Guide including Health, Authorization and Confidential Forms
- For Sheriff Information Only. The Parent Guide will be mailed to each camper after their registration has been processed.
2018 ISSDA Brochure Registration Form.pdf
Parent Guide ISSDA.pdf
Health Auth Conf Forms ISSDA.pdf