Not a member but want to be? If you are a Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff, Full time Jailer, Retired Member or other full time Sheriff's Office employee, fill out our MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM now.
If you are a current member of the Iowa State Sheriffs' and Deputies' Association (this area does not apply to Honorary Members) and have not registered with the website to access the MEMBERS ONLY content area you can register by CLICKING HERE. Once your access is approved you will receive an email letting you know you can sign into the MEMBERS ONLY area of the website.
If you are unable to log in to the new website or need assistance with the website, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are planning to retire we want to make sure you were aware that you can CONTINUE your ISSDA MEMBERSHIP by paying the $25.00 annual fee, or $200 for a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP.
ISSDA by-laws states:
* Serve on many committees, such as schools, legislative, jails, web page, community education (State Fair) and many others.
* You can run for a position on the ISSDA Board of Directors.
* Have your voice heard at the annual ISSDA Business Meeting.
* ISSDA lobbied for the lowest retirement age among law enforcement groups in Iowa.
* Attend ISSDA schools at a $25 discount
* You will receive three Gold Star magazines and one online addition.
* Death benefit of $3,000 for line of duty death and $1,500 for death from natural causes and not caused by one's own actions. Retired members will receive $250, and retired past presidents will receive $500.